Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan is one of the best Educational Institution of Ministry of Human Resource Development, Shastri Bhawan, New Delhi. Apart from this Kendriya Vidyalaya Namrup is a best unit Kendriya Vidyalaya associated with Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE). Here, the dedicated and professional teachers ensure that the children get the maximum out put of their education .The school has given exceptional results in the academic sphere and its students have excelled in extra co-curricular activities too. It is a Senior Secondary School (XI-XII), affiliated to Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE). It is co-added and bilingual established .
The motto of Kendriya Vidyalaya Namrup is तत् त्वं पूषन् अपावृणु (Tat tuam Pooshan Apaavrunu). It is a Coed Day School, which services the educational need of over students from I through XII. The classes in Kendriya Vidyalaya Namrup for every academic year start from April.
Kendriya Vidyalaya, Namrup l is part of Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS). KVS- Kendriya Vidyalata Sangathan is an autonomous body under Ministry of Human Recourses and Development, Government of India. It is associated with 1241 KVs, 1137443 Students, 48314 Employees, 25 Regional Offices and 05 ZIETs-Zonal Institute and Educational training.
- To cater to the educational needs of children of transferable Central Government including Defence and Para-military personnel by providing a common programme of education ;
- To pursue excellence and set the pace in the field of school education;
- To initiate and promote experimentation and innovations in education in collaboration with other bodies like Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) and National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT) etc.
- To develop the spirit of national integration and create a sense of “Indianness” among children.
Aims & Objectives
- To cater to the educational needs of the children of transferable Central Government employees including Defence and Para-Military personnel by providing a common programme of education;
- To pursue excellence and set pace in the field of school education;
- To initiate and promote experimentation and innovativeness in education in collaboration with other bodies like the Central Board of Secondary Education and National Council of
- To carry out Educational Research and Training etc.
- To develop the spirit of national integration and create a sense of “Indianness” among children. Memorandum Of Association (Hindi version)
- To Provide, establish, endow, maintain, control & manage schools, hereinafter called the ‘Kendriya Vidyalaya’ for the children of transferable employees of the Government of India, floating populations & others including those living in remote & undeveloped locations of the country & to do all acts & things necessary for the conducive to the promotions of such schools.
- Common text-books and bilingual medium of instructions for all Kendriya Vidyalayas.
- All Kendriya Vidyalayas are affiliated to Central Board of Secondary Education
- All Kendriya Vidyalayas are co-educational, composite schools.
- Sanskrit is taught from class VI – VIII.
- The quality of teaching is kept reasonably high by an appropriate teacher-pupil ratio.
- No tuition fee for boys upto Class VIII, girls upto Class XII and SC/ST students and children of KVS employees.